Thursday, October 16, 2008

1st diary ^^ 8 days moere ..

Today is my 1st time using blogspot to write blog ..
haha ..
The feel when at wretch is reali not same ..
Decide to cancel the account there ..

Yesterday went shopping with my darling ^^
Wow ..
So happy la ..
After shopping with darling,we go for have dinner ..
Be4 decide meet my sweetie,Trish .. But she is busy and she is late ..
My sweetie,let us meet at tis saturday or next date ^^ ..

Yesterday real are so sad ..
Cuz argue with his darling ..
Hope he with his darling can sweet sweet back ..
Then we can hang out together !! ^^
I miss the day we hang out at sunway,but tat time my darling was not beside me !! So sad :(

Darling felt sick again ..
Cough and fever again ..
My god .. My darling,always easy to get sick ..
Darling,u must eat medicine and rest more,okie ??
Dont make me worry u,okie ?
I miss u ^^

These days got alot of unhappy memories between me n my family ..
My family suff getting messy ..
And i get accident few days ago ..
Gosh,think tat day i am too tired either la ..
Tat why so careless,but nobody are hurt !!
Thank God !! ^^

Other tat family,the another is between with classmate ..
Getting feel tat me and them ge mind and also dream reali not same ..
They are so childish at all ..
Come on,wake up at face it ..
The day from now is getting dark .. and dark ..
Soon u will know wat happen in tis stupid mind ..
U will just will kill urself if continue with tis kind of stupid minded ..
Dun try to bully me,i am not anymore a nice gal to u ...
Just get off if u try to bully me ..
Tat it ..
Do u heard tat ??

Still got 4 days,we are 8 month alrdy ..
Still got 8 days,is ur birthday ..
My god ..
I haven print out the birthday card ...
And haven decide where i wanna bring u go to celebrate ..
I wanna u to know tis birthday and in the next every year i will always beside u ..
7 cakes waiting u to eat them ..
I Love u,darling ^^

No comments: