Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Boring Holiday ..

Having holiday now ..
Totally so boring ..
Everyday just stay at home ..
Gosh ..
Help me ..
I gonna die soon ...

Be4 decide going to penang with classmate ..
But suddenly the trip cancel ..
Haix ..
Wat the f*ck ..
Do reali wish to go ...
But now ...
I realy wanna go for a trip to relax myself ..
When i only can go for a trip ...

Babe going back hometown soon ..
And my holiday gonna be damm boring ..
At least to he is not much different ..
I am totally sienx ..
I miss u so much ..
I need you to9 ..
I need you right now ..
Haha ..
Miss u so much right now ..

Can i have u now ..
At least i do need you now ..
Right now in time ..
But .. U make me disappointed again ...
Cuz u are not here now ..

Went to sing k with my sweetie pie Min and my bestie Kit ..
It was kit birthday ..
Hey ... Once again .. Happy belated birthday to u ..
But do enjoy la ..
Cuz been so long didnt sing k and didnt sing with them be4 ..
Haha ..
But do feel weird abit ..
Nowdays getting feel Min she is very important to me ..
Cuz at least she is different with others ..
And she wont treat me like shit .. I hope ..

Later gonna go yamcha with all my sweetie ..
I miss u guys so much ..
Decide going to sunway lagoon with them ..
Haha .. Sure will be a nice day with u guys ..
Hoping the day come faster ..
I love u all ..
You are my forever sweetie ..

Feel wanna have some gathering with some old fren ..
I miss u guys so much ..
But all of u are so busy ..
When we onli got time to hang out ..
Hope soon ...

These days thinking tat should i continue in tis relation ..
Are u still the one i wan in tis moment ..
Do i reali need u ??
I feel like i am single with u also ..
Feel no much different ..
Are u still the one i love ??

No comments: