Sunday, September 27, 2009

Listen To MY Heart

~listen to your heart
when he's calling for you
listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye ~


Didnt u try listen to my heart either ??
Am i gonna say goodbye to u and the relation tat been through ..
Are u realy important in my life ??
Do i realy need u ??

All the question pop out in my mind nowdays ..
Do i realy love u ??
I dun either know the answer at all ..
It been a answer that i wont know right now ...

I wish to have alcohol nite right now !!
I wanted to club right now ..
I wanted to throw all the problem ..
I just wanna to have a relax life ..

I hate sick !!
Sick drives me crazy ..
I need alcohol to be my medicine ..
I need u to be my medicine .. I think ..
Just hope tat u are there when i was sick ..
I wish tat u can take care of me ..
But ... In the end .. I am ALONE now ..

No comments: