Thursday, September 10, 2009

Exam finally end !!

Finally end !!
Finally all end ..
The exam finally end ..
Wow .. I can relax ..
I can have my day now ..
Wow .. Very happy now ..
I can enjoy the day with my babes and my girls !!!
Haha ..
But no money how to enjoy wohx ..
I need cash !! I need money !!
Haha ..

Just finish watching others group mv ..
Me n my sis feel RON's group mv is the best ..
But they do reali so geng ..
Cuz they got one good director,then a good singer and a good photographer ..
Haha ..
But do learns alots thing in their mv ..

These days so emo ..
I reali cant accept all the stress tat i am facing ..
I do wish tat u were beside me now ..
At least i can hug u tight tight ..
I do feel painful when i am alone to facing all the stress ..
EMO EMO EMO day !!
I hate the day ...

No comments: