Saturday, September 12, 2009

I want the situation change now !!

So sad now ..
So disappointed ..

Why u just cant beside me when i need u ..
Why u wont pick up the calls ??
Why u just wont care me more and more ..
Why u just cant do wat i wish ..
Why ??

Do u know what i am thinking ??
Do u know what do i wan ??
Do u realy know what to i wish ??
Do u realy know what i wanted to have ??

Can u come closer to me ..
Can u just care me more abit ..
Can u just change abit ....
Wat can i say ..
Wat can i hope ..
Wat can i do to change u become better and better ...

I feel wanna cry ..
But i am alrdy big girl ..
Big girl do not cry ..
I need to control myself ..
I need to be back myself ..
I dun wan be control by emo ...
I hate to be emo ..

I miss all my sistar ..
I wish to have pillow chat with u guys now ..
I wish to have u guys beside me ..
At least i can hug u guys and i cant see my tear droping ..
I am super duper stupid gal ..

No comments: