Tuesday, September 29, 2009

AkA Returns ?? Hoping ..

Tuesday went out with bibu and min ..
Went to see battleground ..
Wow ..
Loving It ..
Many teams are strong ..
Plus some is those ex team but with some new ppl ..
I miss racken force ..
Haha ..
I feel wanna see ECX dance again ..
Haha ..

After tat we went to have a walk ..
Accompany bibu find cap ..
We went to buy something either ..
Haha ..
The thing damm cute ..
I gonna love tis thing ..
Think he gonna love it too ..
Haha ..

Went to met up BRUCE too ...
When met up BRUCE ..
AKA pop out in my mind again ..
I miss aka gangs !!
I miss WILLIAM ..
I miss all of u guys ..
I miss the days ..
When will come back ?
Suddenly my evil mind pop oit something tat evil thing again ..
I wishing tat AKA RETURN'S !!
Haha .. Thinks is is wat WILLIAM hopes to ..
Haha ..
I wanna meet up all of u guys ..
I reali damm miss AKA !!!

Went for family dinner with my eldest sis either ..
Damm miss her so much ..
Miss her till crazy la ..

Since the fella are free nowdays, she been "raped up" by he ..
So damm happy when met she ..
Is was her big day ..
She do enjoy the day also ..
She went to clubbing at quattro ..
But stupid quattro .. With the stupid rules ..
Makes her crazy on wed nite ..
But in the end i heard my sis say she do having fun ..
YAN !! I miss u so much .. I LOVE U !!
And happy birthday to u..

Last9 went yamcha with my buddy ..
Yee Meng and Han Xiang ..
A fren tat i knew almost 4 years ..
Haha ..
Many thing happen between in tis 4 years either ..
I wish to have a long talk with them ..
But Xiang he bring his fren come ..
Damm shit .. Man ..
Abit boring with many guys ..
But do having fun la ..
At least they likes to making joke la ..
Hey dude .. Wish tat our friendship wont be end ..
U guys do very important in my heart ..
Escpically to 6 girls and xiang tis boy ..
Realy so meaningful to me ..

Today mrg xiang call me up ..
Wanna have breakfast with me ..
Gosh .. Very shock ..
But i didnt go out with he ..
Then Jun msg said wanna have lunch ..
But dad seem not so happy ..
So cancel again ..
Wow .. Suddenly fren all pop out ..
Haha ..

Gonna going to malacca ..
Finally my trip ...
Haha ..
I wanna have some fun on it ..
But very disappointed becuz is not with u go ..
When we only can have our own trip ??
I miss u again .. But thinks u wont know tat u r on my heart everytime ..

No comments: