Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mr William .. I miss u again !!

Today is a boring day again ..
Staying at home watching movie ..
BORING !!!

Wat wrong with u a ..
Why dun allow me to go out o ..
I am having my holiday ..
I got no class also cant go out mehx ..
Gosh .. Very disappointed lur ..
Always been controled by u ..
Or should i say tat u are over protected on me ...

I miss my ex collegueas again ..
I miss KANNALS team B ..
I miss all of u ..
When only we can meet up ??
I know all of us are busy studying and working ..
But i do wish to have gathering with u all ..
Once again .. I MISS U ALL ...
KANNALS TEAM B ROCKS !!!

Yesterday heard babe had cancel the hometown trip ..
YUHOO ... I am happy ..
Cuz at least someone is gonna accompany me on RAYA ..
But sadly is he will be alone in the 1st day ..
Cuz i am going out with my sistars !!!
Haha ..
Do wish tat i can have a day trip with he ..
But he seem very busy ..
Darling .. When we can go for our trip ..
As soon as possible .. Tis is wat u always answer me ... : (
I do wish tat u will bring me on tis holiday ..
Haha ..

Today chat with a 6 years fren ..
Her bf is damm fucker ...
How can he treat his lovers one like tis ..
Rush time then drop she alone and wanted she walk back ..
Do he got brain ..
To me .. I totally cant accept tat my loves one do tat to me ..
Holly Shit man ..
Tis boy reali bo lan chao wan ..
To me .. I am not so close with tis fren anymore ..
But i am sad tat i see her getting hurt ..
Gal .. Pls dun be stupid anymore ..
Is time to wake up ..
The boy not worth to love anymore ..

These days chatting with a new sweetie pie .. Rou Ying ..
She is a fren gf ..
She is damm cute and friendly either ..
Last9 i told rou ying about william again,and told her about the aka gangs and william suff ..
Getting feel tat without william, all the fren seem to be disappear ..
Becuz of william .. I know most of them ..
But also becuz of william .. I get my most happy day in my life ..
I am happy going sing k with u ..
I am happy hang out and take pic with u ..
I am happy tat u guys make a surpise birthday party ..
I am happy tat we been done crazy thing together ...
When i go anywhere .. My mind makes me think about u ..
Especially when i saw SKL .. Its makes me think about u ..
I miss the time ..
I miss the day ..
I hope u can 4ever be fren ..
Fren .. I wan u be my fren 4ever ..
Althought u are not here .. But u will always in my heart ..
WILLIAM SEI TOU ... I MISS U SO MUCH ..

No comments: