Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Exam Sucks ..

Exam week exam week exam week ..
Gosh ..
Exam week drive me crazy !!!
Wat to do ??
Wat can i do now ??
I am totally lazy to revision now ..
Haha ..
I wan hang out now ..
I wan sing k now ..
I wan alot of thing now ..

Missi the time shooting all the picture ..
Nowdays when shoot pic also will think back be4 ..
Haha ..
If got time for exam again ..
Sure i will pass up all the good pic tat i feel is good one la ..
Haha ..
Wat am i saying ..
Gosh ..
Anyone .. Help me ..
I gonna crazy soon ..
Cuz exam drives me crazy ..

Do u still is the one i wan ??
Do u still is the one i need in my life ??
Getting dun know wat i wan and need ..
Getting so suffer ..
U dun even know tat i am sad ..
U dun even know wat happen to me in my daily ..
U dun even know about ME !!!

I need to have a day ..
I need to have a trip ..
I need to do bad thing like smoking ..
Gosh .. I am a bad gal ..
Not anymore a good gal ..
Listenup here .. I am not anymore the good gal ...
I wish to have many thing ..
But i didnt get anything at all now ..
I just wanna to get off the situation now ..

Nowdays getting likes to wear spectal ..
At least i do look mature after wearing the spectal ..
Haha ..
I wish tat i could be mature more and more ..
Not anymore a gal .. But not a woman yet !!
Haha ..

Now .... I do need ur hug ..
I feel wanna cry out loud now ..
Are u there ??
Or do u feel it ??

No comments: