Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Day with my babes !!

These days very tired and busy ..
But do meaningful la .
Cuz i do happy on my holiday !!
Went to sunway lagoon with my SISTAR !!
But the sad thing tat is we didnt take any pic at there ..
That day we went there early in the morning ..
OMG .. Damm many ppl there ..
But luckily we are early enough,so we do get play on many things ..
But the way we play,realy easy to get sick ..
Get wet .. Then get dry .. Get wet again .. Haha ..
The stupid them .. Close the big fake beach .. All of us need stuck in a small pool ..
Gosh ... Alotz of ppl .. Hate to being like a sandwish ..
Haha ... But 6 of us do enjoy the gamie tat pop out in our mind ..
And got a cutie guy ( The sunway lagoon cutie logo ) pop out at the stage and dance like Micheal JACKSON .. Wow .. Cute man !! U ROCKS !!! Haha ...
After tat we went back to kepong and go to have buffet steamboot ..
Wow .. We just enjoy to playing with the bbq .. Haha ..
So fun on tat time .. But all of us bz on the bbq suff .. So less talk ..
I very happy .. Cuz it been so long we didnt hv these kind of trip ..
Do enjoy the time .. I miss u all babes !!
U guys realy mean alotz to me ...
U guys will forever be my mind !!
Let go trip soon .. Our plan PENANG !!
Went to photoshooting with AUDREY babe !!
She is damm cute person .
SO damm cute person .. Haha ...
We date fews times .. But now she only free to out ..
But 2 of us are so tired and the weather is damm hot..
In the end she come to my house and we chit chat !!
She is a gal who paisehx so much ..
Silly gal .. Haha ..
But do having some fun with u
Our next date will come soon .
Cant wait to see u ...


Later need go mom shop help again ..
Gosh !! Very tired ..
I wan slp !! Haha ..

No comments: