Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival ^^

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival .....
I am not celebrating now ..
I am at cyber cafe with my darling ..
Gosh .. Damm boring here ..
I am damm bored bored bored ..

But later gonna play candle on my home with my sistar ..
Haha ..
I am so childish ..
Yes !! I am childish ..
I wish to be a children ..
A children got nothing to worry ..
A children got non pressure ..
I wish to be ..
Wish to be children from tis moment ..

I wanted to have u ..
I wanted to have a date with u ..
I wanted to watch movie ..
I wanted to have a good time ..
I wanted to sleep right now ..

I am unhappy and bored ..
Gonna study soon ..
CLASS CLASS CLASS ..
Gonna very bz on my studies studies studies ..
I need pay more my time on my fren ..
I miss all of u guys ..
I wanna go for a trip ..
But when ??
Haix ...

I wanted u have someone ..
I wish to hug someone now ..

No comments: