Friday, October 23, 2009

Cake Day ^^

Today having a great day with TRICIA darling ..
We makes cakes together ..
Is a fun day with her ..
But is very tired after all the thing done ..
Having a great time with she ..
She is very busy nowdays ..
But thx for accompany me together to done it ..
Althought u said i am the one who accompany u ..
Haha ..
Do so happy,cuz i got u !!!
Thx darling ..

More fews days left ..
Do u nerves for ur surpise ?
Haha ..

Hope u will like wat i had done for u ..
Hope u will change ..
Hope u will become more caring on me ..
Hope tat u do loving it all the thing ..
This will be the day ends ..
Or brand new life ??
The answer is depends on u ..
U r the one who makes me do decision ..
Hope do changes ....


This is me and tricia cheese cake !!
Kekex ..
So ugly ..
But i had did my best ..
Haha ..
Hope u will be loving it ..

No comments: