Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The New Sem .. New Life ??

OMG OMG OMG ......

My new sem subject all is need to present urself ..
OMG ..
I am shy nowdays ..
Am i ?? Haha ..
Sure someone will said tat " Shy not suit u !! "
Haha .. I am SHY !!!
Getting headache with the artistic performance and public speaking ..
I realy not so good performance in stage ..
I enjoyed to in ..
But i do not so clever in my social skill ...
I wish tat i do can learn alotz of thing on it ...

Now ....
The thing tat i can say tat is i ain"t actor ..
I wont act infront of it ..
Me is Me .. I enjoying to be ME !!!!
I dun like tat u r acting good to me ...
I hate tat u act closer with me ..
But in the end i found out tat u betray me ..
Fuck u ... Just fuck off ..
Dun pretend it ...

I wanted to have a new life ..
I hate the life now ..
Tis is not wat i wanted ..
I hate the life now ...
I just wanna have a simple and nice life ..
Or just without u ..
I will be better ..

I dun need ur judgement at all ..
So .. Dun pretend tat u knew me ..
Cuz u dun ever knew me at all ...

Gonna going to malacca ..
A place tat hoping going with someone ..
But in the end .. U r not the one who bring me ..
Haha .. But i do excited ..
Wish to have a trip ..
Just at least can get off KL and u ...
I just wanted my life to be happiness ..

No comments: