Friday, October 9, 2009

My timetable sucks !!!

I got my high heels yesterday ..
But i still wan to have another one ..
Haha ...
Girls always needs alots of thing ..
Haha ..
I wanna shopping right now ..

Yesterday lecture said tat maybe need to change our class to next sem ..
Should i say is a good thing or bad thing ??
Good thing is i can have more time to rest rest rest !!!
Bad thing is next sem will be busy busy busy ...
OMG !!!!
WHY WHY WHY ???
But i need enjoy my sem right now ..
Need enjoy my day and time ...

Later need go for class ..
I am tired and lazy right now ..
Why Why Why ?
Why the class time must be so late ..
Gosh .. Hate it when my class so late ...

Dad forcing me go out now ..
OMG ..
I dun feel wanna go ..

2ml going to club ..
On the club .. Haha ..
Hope is fun with u guys !!!

No comments: