Saturday, October 24, 2009

Just Fark Off My Life !!

I am damm moody !!
Damm Damm Damm Moody right now ...
I feel damm super tired right now ..
I am reali so tired of all of these nonsense ...
Please can u care about others mind ??
I totally feel so disappointed wat u said also ..
We been one year classmate ..
But how can u still dun understand how i am ..
U feel tat i am not supporting u guys doing this ..
But do u guys know wat ppl thinking ..
Do u know ppl mind's thinking wat ..
What the fark !!
Fark u ...
Can u just get off ..
Get off my way right now ..
I am reali reali so so so sad ..
But things not always ppl wants ..
Lets say .. U guys have fun by urself la ..
I dun feel wanna play ..
I dun feel wanna stay ..
I feel wanan get away right now ..
I just dun feel wanna stay at the situation right now ..
Why ? Why ? Why ??
I getting hate all of tis ???
Should be my faults ??
Or just u guys dun cares others feelings ..
U guys just enjoying on it ..

Just now went yamcha with Rou Ying again ..
Thx babes ..
I feel better right now ..
Do feel tat both of u so so so sweet ..
I feel so envy la ..
U guys too sweet jorx la ..
Haha ..
Thinking about u right now again ..
I am reali tired on tis relationship ..
Tired on u .. u guys .. all of u ................
FARK OFF ... Man !!!!

No comments: