Thursday, October 8, 2009

I wish all the wishes come true !!!

I cant sleep right now ..
Wat wrong with me ??
I should be sleeping right now and thinking or dreaming someone now ..
But what am i doing right now ..
Getting feel suffer ..
It is all the thing i wan ??
It is all the thing i need ??
What do i wan and need ??
Is u ?? Family ?? Friends ??

So surpise tat zee wei call me last9 ..
She invited me go to her party ..
Should be someone called her to call me up ?? I think ..
But i do going to her party ..
Hoping u can accompany me too !!!
But i know u cant .. And i wont ask ..
Hoping tat i can enjoy on tat day ..
Althought already happen something tat makes me feel unhappy ..
Gals, are we still fren ??
I dun get it what are u mind for ??
I dun get what ur mind thinking ..
Maybe is becuz of the guy mind ..
But the way u said
But the thing tat u said already hurts me ..

I wish tat i realy can have a good weekend ..
I wish tat i could have a happy and nice day ..
I wish tat i can get away from all this trouble ..
I wish tat i can get a brand new life with he ..
I wish tat i can have a nice memories with he ..
I wish to have a new handphone ..
I wish to have high heels ...
I wish to have a new handbag ..
Haha ..
I wants to go to shopping !!!!

No comments: