Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Home .. Means for what ??

I am having a great weekend ..

On Saturday,had a great nites with my babes in Quattro ..
Kinda fun .. But reali too pack in the club ..
I do enjoy it ..
Saw Min at tat time,call she to join us ..
So happy tat dancing with her ..
But i felt tat i abit lessbian la ..
Cuz dancing with gals is a weird thing ..
Haha ..
After club,darling come and fetch me ..
I am abit drunk on tat time ..
But so happy tat he still come and fetch me ..
Thanks !!!
And here to wish u again ..
Wei,happy belated birthday ..
Hope to club soon ..

On sunday is a fren of fren birthday ..
We just went for a drinks ..
Haha ..
And chit chat and play games ..
Is a good fren to me ..
Mr. DOREMON,happy birthday to u ..
Haha ..
And hates ppl looking at my phone ..
All my privacy been seen by u ..
OMG ...

Today lecture call us say about HOME !!
HOME is thing to me is a sad thing ..
Becuz mom left us since i am 9 yrs old ..
Is been 10 yrs from now ..
She got her own life and her husband ..
I so envy others ppl family,they always can just stick together ...
But why my family cant ??
Is been long time ago tat didnt gather all together ..
Why ?? Is becuz of money matter ??
Or u guys just enjoying to have ur own new life ..
I am still waiting right here ..

Just now looking at my old pic ....
OMG .. I am totally different from now ..
At least my eye now are abit big !!
Haha ..
I miss tat time ..
At least tat time all family members is together ..
Can i go back to the pass ??
Maybe all the thing will be change from now ..

No comments: