Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunway Day again !!

Last9 play candles with meng and xiang !!
Walao ..
Just simply to have a talk then play candles ..
We play and chit chat till 4 ..
Suddenly,doremon come and join us ..
We went to yamcha ..
OMG .. The 2nd time so late go out yamcha ..
After yamcha alrdy 5 something ..
Just slept about 4 hours ..
Becuz need go to sunway with meng and her fren ..
Wow .. Damm boring lur ..
Cuz been walk here .. walk there ..
WALK WALK WALK ...
Went to have a look for something ..
Went to find something for xiang,cuz his birthday is coming soon ..

A fren tat i knew almost 4 years ..
A fren tat always be my best fren .
A fren tat so important to me be4,now and after ..
A good fren for me ..
A fren tat i dun wish to loose it ..
Hey MAN !! Always be with me ...
Or should i say ... FREN FOREVER !! haha ..

My sem break finally ends !!
Gosh .. So fast ..
I wanna go for a trip ..
I going to Malacca, Penang and Genting soon ..
Cant wait for it ..
I wanted to have a new sem tat full of experience ..

2ml got class ..
Gosh .. Stupid class was it ..
Almost everyday need study till 6 ..
The traffic jam time ..
Hate it ..
Cuz i hates to stucks with those jam ..
I wish to have a good day and time ..

Today chat with rou ying again ..
She is a sweet girls ..
Gonna going out with she soon ..
Our 1st date FULL HOUSE ..
2nd date .. PASAR MALAM ..
Haha ..
Waiting tat the day tat u r free ..
But i thinks tat i gonna be busy than her ..
Haha ..

I miss all the study class ..
But i hate tired day !!

No comments: